Wednesday, April 18, 2018
28A
For my exit strategy I chose that the best route would be is to stay with the business. I have selected this particular strategy because I have a unique idea that is not exactly something to tell as a business. My idea is targeted more at fulfilling an opportunity needed by a target audience, but the ones who have the power over this company would be the university. Unless I opened up my own restaurant inside the library It isn't something that I can own, but I could manage it. Through this assignment it has come to light exactly how many idea works and how I wont have ownership over it unless it it my own restaurant. I could pitch this idea to the university because this would benefit me and my idea more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
30A
The most accomplishing point of this semester is when I brought my idea to my supervisor. He is the assistant director of business services ...
Evelyn,
ReplyDeleteI commend you for staying with your business. It will take a lot of hard work, but you will certainly be able to accomplish any hard task that comes your way. I could see your opportunity being a success, as more than one restaurant could come in and out of Library West. It would be something great to have on your resume and profitable in the end!
Hey Evelyn, I think it would be best to stay with the company/ service you worked hard on bringing in. Aside from thinking about your own needs of making money, you were selfishly looking out for all students who have the problem of not being able to access a full meal at the library. I think this would be a great addition to UF, and they would think twice when you pitch the idea. You probably can not have ownership in it because it's owned by UF but being a manager for a couple of years until graduating or wanting to pursue a different path sounds like a unique and great experience. Great job overall.
ReplyDelete