Tuesday, April 10, 2018

26A


Everyone faces obstacles and failure at one point in time of their lives. One way that I feel I have failed this semester is by doing the proper research and readings to understand my grade. I was confused about how the grading points worked and how to calculate my grade. Instead of reaching out to the professor or researching the question, I just sat back and assumed everything would be fine. I missed two assignments and two responses, this combined with some other lost cupcake quiz points has affected my final grade in the class. Unless any extra credit is offered in the remaining portion of the semester, I will most likely not end with the grade I hoped for in this class.

I learned through this that if you have a question or concern, take and action and find the answer. This could create and great impact and will change certain perspectives and expectations. I obviously do not like experiencing failure, nor do I enjoy watching others fail, but I do believe people can grow as a person and broaden their mindsets after facing failure. When I fail I normally evaluate the situation and determine where I went wrong. From there on,  I work on avoiding a certain habit or step that I took which caused failure. While I feel I do grow from failure I prefer succeeding and learning lessons through observing others actions around me and people from the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment

30A

The most accomplishing point of this semester is when I brought my idea to my supervisor. He is the assistant director of business services ...