In terms of future products and services in my venture I am a little confused about this question, but if I understand correctly I believe what's next will consist of new food products and the services will stay the same. I interviewed three people in this market and they offered me information that can help me will my business and aid in its success. The first person I interviewed explained how I should think about any restriction involved with the building and policies. The second person suggested I narrow down my idea to exactly what food company will be put into place. The third person I interviewed shared how he believed I should continue to further my knowledge on the target customer.
I took all the feedback and advice given to me from the interviewees and made a plan for my venture. The first thing I plan on doing is learning if there are any boundaries to enter and whether my idea is even possible. I never thought about this until it was brought to my attention. If I got the green light I would continue to research m target audience and learn as much as I can about them. Lastly, I would survey my target audience and determine what would be the ideal food company choice to put into place. I feel by adding these steps to my plan, the idea will be most efficient and effective.
A totally different market would be students who do not attend library west. If you aren't someone who attends this library, my idea may not be too valuable to you. It may still be of value to people who are in the area of library west or pass it on their way to a class or a building. I interviewed two students who do not attend this library. The first person said they prefer Marston to west, but that they could see themselves stopping into library west to grab a bite while walking home. The second person I interviewed suggested putting in a popular restaurant that would draw students in even if they don't study at library west often.
After my interviews I learned a lot about my market and other markets that are not my main target audience. I learned ways to improve my plan and ultimately lead to higher success. I also learned that I can create value for customers who are even outside of my target market. I did not expect to be able to market my product to students who don't attend this library, but my assumption has changed.
Evelyn,
ReplyDeleteI could see where building restrictions could come into play. The only space that cold be utilized could be the small section across from Starbucks that has a few round tables. Something other then Chick-fil-A, Starbucks, Subway, Jamba Juice would be awesome! Asking an audience of Marston visitor would be good to see why they choose that library over West. There are more food options closer to Marston than Lib West.