Friday, March 23, 2018

21 A

1) What was the general theme or argument of the book?

The general theme is all about how by having minimal government we will aid in creating an entrepreneurial society. The book also discusses some ways to achieve advantage over fellow companies. 
2) How did the book, in your opinion, connect with and enhance what you are learning in ENT 3003?
I believe after reading this book that it connects with what I have learned in this class because it also shows characteristics of leaders and steps that can help to be successful.  
3) If you had to design an exercise for this class, based on the book you read, what would that exercise involve?
Based on  the book I read, i believe a good exercise to add would be one where innovation is required. An exercise could be listing three components of the plan are going to be put into place to give an advantage to the business. 
4) What was your biggest surprise or 'aha' moment when reading the book? In other words, what did you learn that differed most from your expectations?
I was very surprised when I read the book and found out how already established companies have to work to keep a competitive edge and the key role that innovation plays.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

30A

The most accomplishing point of this semester is when I brought my idea to my supervisor. He is the assistant director of business services ...