Friday, March 23, 2018
19A- Idea Napkin No. 2
My name is Evelyn Menendez and I am a sophomore and business major at the university of florida. One of my main talents is problem solving. I am a very determined person and I am highly motivated by challenges and fining the solution to problems. My aspirations for my idea is for it to be implemented and for it to be beneficial to the students and the school. If I were to start this business it would be my main concentration and I would be completely devoted to it and striving for its success. I am offering to customers with a solution to their need. I will solve this need by giving them the opportunity to save time, money, and energy. I am selling to students on campus who study at library west and begin feeling hungry while studying. My customers care because this is a major issue for them and I have found a solution for them. My idea is set apart from my computer, Starbucks, because this idea will offer students with more affordable and satisfying food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
30A
The most accomplishing point of this semester is when I brought my idea to my supervisor. He is the assistant director of business services ...
No comments:
Post a Comment