Tuesday, March 13, 2018
17A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcLmYtFHWkk
I was unable to upload my last pitch due to internet issues I was facing, but I practiced my original pitch with some friends and I used their feedback to improve my pitch. Some of the feedback I received expressed that I could try incorporating questions to grab my audience's attention. I did this in my second pitch and I think it majorly improved my pitch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
30A
The most accomplishing point of this semester is when I brought my idea to my supervisor. He is the assistant director of business services ...
I liked that you added questions, it kept me intrigued. The fact you put them at the beginning is sure to grab people’s attention and keep it throughout your pitch. My only suggestion would be to stand up so we can see all of you and your gestures that you do during your pitch. I know that I have issues moving my hands too much. So if you do that you could allow yourself to get more feedback to help with your next one. Other than that, I thought your pitch was excellent and I would want the solution to your product!
ReplyDelete