Wednesday, April 18, 2018
30A
The most accomplishing point of this semester is when I brought my idea to my supervisor. He is the assistant director of business services at the University of Florida. I discussed with him my idea and plan and he thought it was a great idea. We talked about it and he said he liked my creativity and the amount of feedback I had already gotten from students. I was glad to have him hear my thoughts and it gave me the confidence and courage to share my ideas in the future. I do see myself as an entrepreneur after this class! I would recommend students trying to go down this path in the future to do as much developing to the idea as they can. There is always room for improvement, but you do what a strong foundation before launching an idea. To perform best in this course, pay attention to time management and deadlines! It is essential to succeed in the class. I would just prepare yourself mentally to start the work early to avoid missing assignments and points.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
30A
The most accomplishing point of this semester is when I brought my idea to my supervisor. He is the assistant director of business services ...
Evelyn,
ReplyDeleteI had a great semester looking over your posts! Our group was very creative with their opportunities. It is great that you took action and told your supervisor about your idea. That is the first step to a blossoming business venture. I couldn't agree with you more in regard to time management. This is the earliest i have gotten my weakly assignments completed! Have a great rest of your semester and I wish you the best during finals week!
Evelyn,
ReplyDeleteI think that is so awesome that you had the confidence to bring this idea to your supervisor. I also think it’s really cool that you see yourself as an entrepreneur after having taken this class. This class provided me with a lot of confidence for the real world so I would definitely recommend it to anyone. Great job with everything!
Good job on the post Evelyn, I can see you have grown a lot from this class. It shows a lot that you had the courage to bring your class idea to your supervisor. You never know if that's the idea you're going to make your fortune on in the future from taking a unique UF class. I agree that time management is huge with this class because the length to complete each assignment weekly is extremely unpredictable.
ReplyDelete