Tuesday, March 13, 2018

18A

                                         
My customer avatar is a 17-24 year old student at UF. This is an image of what my prototypical customer looks like. Above is Jenny, she is a sophomore at UF and visits library west several times a week to study and complete homework assignments. She lives off campus at The Ridge and drives a white Jetta. She enjoys volunteering at Shands and also spending time with her friends. She is very busy with her studies, but at night before she goes to bed she watches the bachelor and black mirror. We both spend many hours in library west and suffer from similar struggles when it comes to getting food at the library. I am not surprised that we have things in common because we live similar lives.

2 comments:

  1. That is a great description of your customer avatar. I especially liked that you acknowledged what shows she watches on television. My avatar was close to me in personality as well. I think many people are going to have that be true because when we think of problems, many times we think of OUR problems or ones we will have in the future. Your avatar would definitely like your solution for the food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Evelyn,

    I think your avatar is very spot on in this module! I would picture myself as somebody who would utilize your idea and I fit this description really well so good job with that. I would also include maybe another avatar of a professor- someone who is also on campus but not exactly a student. Either way you did perfect!

    ReplyDelete

30A

The most accomplishing point of this semester is when I brought my idea to my supervisor. He is the assistant director of business services ...