Friday, February 9, 2018

8A- Solving The Problem


The opportunity I’ve selected was to add a new food option inside of library west at UF. Currently, many student’s are facing negative consequences due to the lack of food option in the library and I believe an opportunity lies here to satisfy students and improve their experience as a UF student. I intend on the additional food vendor to be located on the ground level floor and for it to be a cafe or maybe even a chomp it. Preferably somewhere where students have the opportunity to use their meal plan or at least have more meal like options rather than Starbucks limited sandwich/snack selection. I believe that this idea would succeed if it was put into place and that it would not only extend students study time, but in the long run improve their outcome as a student.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

30A

The most accomplishing point of this semester is when I brought my idea to my supervisor. He is the assistant director of business services ...