I conducted three additional interviews from my selected segment and found information about the alternative options people choose due to their need. Some of the alternatives these customers have chosen to settle for are vending machines, Starbucks, ubereats, and traveling to outside food options. Money was a concern in each of these scenarios. Each of these options do not allow meal plan options and force students to spend unnecessary additional time and money. Quality and style were factors considered by my interviewees and played a role in determining their choices.
The interviewees from my segment were most likely to buy from a physical vendor vs an online option. The only online option they utilized was ubereats and online delivery services through apps online ordering services. They are most likely to use debit/credit cards to purchase their food/meals. One of my interviewees shared how they normally opt for using cash because it helps them keep track of how much they are spending. The only ones involved with the purchases are the customer and the vendors. What mattered most regarding the rightness of the purchase to my interviewees was the price, distance, and quality. These factors also helped them determine if it was a good purchase idea. After each of my interviews and evaluating this segment, I have determined that this segment will be satisfied by my idea and it will improve an aspect in their lives.
Hey, great job on this post. It seemed like the interviewees gave a lot of positive information that could benefit this idea. Me personally thinking of alternatives the first one I also thought about was vending machines an Starbucks. I also like to spend most money in cash so I get a better understanding of what I'm spending. It's much easier to swipe a card regardless of the payment compared to physically counting and handing them the money. Good job overall though
ReplyDelete