Tuesday, February 27, 2018

14A

                                                   
At first I did experience some stress and a lot of pressure with this class because of the strict deadlines and weekly assignments due. Over the weeks I feel I have gotten a better hang of this class and how it functions. Some things that I have developed over this course is time management skills and practiced my organization/ planning skills.

I felt like giving up when I went home for a couple of days and was unable to complete my posts early so I was forced to do them on Sunday on my car ride home. I was struggling because I was low on battery, but I pushed through and got my assignments due on time. My motivation to complete this course with a good grade pushed me through. I feel I have developed a tenacious attitude from this course because of the demanding time requirements and assignments.

One tip that I would offer to future students would be is to keep up with each assignment and responses. Also to plan out which days you will complete each assignment. I also advise them to acknowledge the importance of each assignment and the impact it will have on their next post.

2 comments:

  1. I also agree that one of the most important things to do well in this class would be to manage your time. Some of the assignments can take more than a day from interviewing people and doing that might not work out when putting off till the last minute. This class has improved my time management as well. I used to be frustrated having to interview random people and how much of a hassle it could be apart of my day. I've learned how to make the most of these situations though and have no problem with them now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evelyn,

    I like the picture you included! Time management skills is a great skill to point out that is gained from this class. It is one of those classes that you can either work ahead or fall behind, but I really like your advice to plan out days to do work and think I will take that into consideration for the rest of the semester!

    ReplyDelete

30A

The most accomplishing point of this semester is when I brought my idea to my supervisor. He is the assistant director of business services ...