Monday, January 15, 2018

3A- Your Entrepreneurship Story

The first time I was exposed to entrepreneurship was through my Father. Since I was young, he shared with me about the companies he tried creating and the fails and successes he experienced in the business world. While some of his companies failed, he continued to preserver and strive to create something great and successful. He currently has crated three companies that have succeed: LogistixMD, PRM, and CODISOTI. I have seen the struggles has has experienced through the process of putting his ideas into action and he has shared with me about how he conquered any obstacles and errors he faced. I enrolled into ENT3003 because I needed to take a business elective and the course description caught my eye since a friend of mine took it. She shared with me in the past how much she learned in the class so I decided to enroll into it. I really hope to gain a better understanding of the true meaning of entrepreneurship and how to go about putting my ideas into action efficiently and effectively. 

3 comments:

  1. I think it’s super cool that your father was an entrepreneur. The fact that he had some successes is fantastic. You have a leg up with entrepreneurship since you have seen what it takes to create a successful company. Also, I was glad to read that your friend told you how much she learned from this class. So far, it is very interesting but reading that let me know it’s going to get even better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evelyn, having that personal experience with an entrepreneur (you dad) is great! This reminds me of my best friend’s mom. Although she has not created three companies like your father, she does love to seek out people’s problems and create an idea to solve them. If you follow in his path, you will certainly be one step ahead because you will be able to avoid those errors that he made. I can relate to your reason for picking this course 100%.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Evelyn, your story is so similar to my personal story as well! I believe our fathers were large influences because business was a big part of their lives and they want to push that on us as well. Learning about failures is almost more important than learning about success so that is awesome he expressed that with you! I admire your interest in this class to help you go further with any ideas you have to make this world a better place!

    ReplyDelete

30A

The most accomplishing point of this semester is when I brought my idea to my supervisor. He is the assistant director of business services ...